- Original Number One Brand Thai Iced Tea Mix established since 1945
- Authentic Thai tea mix (blend of black tea and spices) which is boiled and used for making Thai Iced Tea in Thailand
- Easy instructions on the back & in the description below
- Thai iced tea is a delicious iced tea drink that is loved in Thailand as well as in the rest of the world
- This delicious iced tea can be modified to suit anyone taste preferences
- Brewing your tea strong in a press pot is another method
- Thai iced tea traditional restaurant style Now in an excellent pack
💝PERFECT GIFTS – Number One Original Thai Tea Mix (Red-Label) is the best gift for your beloved people, friends and family members on special occasions. With our high-quality products and unique taste and aroma, Number One Original Thai Tea Mix will surely bring joy and happiness to everyone you love.
✅MULTI-PURPOSE – Apart from blending drinks, Number One Original Thai Tea Mix (Red-Label) can be used as an ingredient to add original Thai tea flavor for bakery and dessert such as cake and egg custard. Fulfill your imagination and creativity in food industry with our multi-purpose tea mix.
✅YOUR TEAROOM, AT EASE – Everyone can be a tea artisan with Number One Original Thai Tea Mix (Red-Label). Sip the rich and smooth taste and feel the unique aroma of your authentic Thai tea effortlessly in just minutes with our products in sachets. (4g x 50 sachets) Enjoy the ultimate taste, worry-free with zero calories.
✅INSTRUCTIONS – pour 1 sachets of Original Thai Tea Mix (Red-Label) in your favorite cup. Pour 300 ml. of hot water, soak it for 3-5 minutes. Use a spoon to press the sachet to get more concentrated tea. Then remove the tea mix sachet, and season as you wish with sugar, lemon juice, condensed milk, fresh milk or non-dairy creamer to create a variety of drinks menu. Also, you can add some ice or chill to make cold drinks, or enjoy it immediately as hot drinks.
✅ORIGINAL THAI TEA - Number One Original Thai Tea Mix (Red-Label) is made from high quality tea, which is popular in Thailand, finely produced and blended by experienced tea masters to get uniquely mild and delightful taste with wonderful aroma that you can enjoy authentic Thai tea every day.
- Thai Iced Tea Mix, Traditional Restaurant Style, 16 oz. (Pack of 2)
- ✿ HOT OR COLD HOMEMADE BEVERAGES: You can have it cold, iced, or hot, with milk, sugar, or both. You can get that delicious taste of Blue Thai Tea Latte, Blue Thai Ice Tea, Boba anytime, anywhere, just the way you like it. Enjoy the exotic taste of Blue Thai Tea precisely like you would at the best local Thai restaurants.
- ✿ MORE BENEFITS: Made from Butterfly Pea Flower and Assam Black Tea to give you Blue Thai Tea with vibrant blue color. Native to Thailand, the Butterfly Pea Flower has been used as a botanical for hundreds of years for its benefits.
- ✿ ALL NATURAL AND NON-GMO: La Moon Blue Thai Tea goes through supervision right from the farm in local villages of Northern Thailand all through to processing. We ensure it is farmed organically without the use chemicals and has no GMO. Our Blue Thai Tea is a Gluten-Free product.
- ✿ NO FOOD COLORING: La Moon Blue Thai Tea gets the natural blue color from Butterfly Pea Flower. We use only Butterfly Pea Flower to give you the vibrant blue color tea drinking experience without the worry of harmful commercial food dyes or color additive.
- ✿ BALANCE OF NEW AND TRADITIONAL THAI TEA: The new phenomenon Thai Tea in natural blue tone from blue butterfly pea flower and Assam black tea with perfectly blended. It makes you feel different, colorful and exotic with authentic taste exactly like you've enjoyed at Thai Restaurant.
- Control sweetness by adding milk or any non-dairy alternative milk to the finished drink.
- No measurement tools? No problem. We recommend one packet for teacups, two packets for mugs, and three or four for a tall glass or mason jar depending on the size.
- Drink it hot or cold. For hot milk tea, add one packet to 160 ml of boiling water. For cold, add and stir one packet to 60 ml of boiling water, then add 100 ml of cold water and ice cubes.
- Take and make it anywhere. The small packets allow for easy travel for those on the go. Each bag comes with 20 packets.
- Delicious Thai milk tea from the comfort of your home. All you need is a cup and some boiling water.
- Includes 12 packets, 1.23 Oz each
- Product of Thailand
- Enjoy this delicious Thai tea drink at your home or office
- Enjoy it hot or cold
- Cool yourself off on an extremely hot day by drinking a delicious and refreshing glass of Thai Iced tea with milk. It's a one of the most popular drinks in Thailand and the rest of Southeast Asia.
- Thai themed clothing designed by Dumb Farang.
- Fit: Men’s fit runs small, size up for a looser fit. Women’s fit is true to size, order usual size.
- This premium t-shirt is made of lightweight fine jersey fabric
How Do You Buy The These Are The Best Thai Tea Brand – A List From The Expert?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great thai tea brand? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching thai tea brand, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest thai tea brand available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Future Works Center has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for thai tea brand that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an thai tea brand?
- What benefits are there with buying an thai tea brand?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective thai tea brand?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any thai tea brand, much less the best one?
- Which thai tea brand are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about thai tea brand?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding thai tea brand, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for thai tea brand, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible thai tea brand. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Future Works Center provides an thai tea brand buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available thai tea brand currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of thai tea brand has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an thai tea brand?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your thai tea brand.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade thai tea brand objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their thai tea brand.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an thai tea brand, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an thai tea brand is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Future Works Center always remembers that maintaining thai tea brand information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding thai tea brand is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!