- Auto/Manual Operation: Adjustable mechanical float switch automatically turns on/off the pump depending on water level in sump basin or septic pit. Standard 10' power cords with piggy-back plug allow automatic operation of this electric sewage pump. DO NOT lift the pump by the power cord or it will be damaged permanently
- Overheat Protection: Built-in automatic thermal overload protection will prevent the motor from overheating and burning. When the pump is dry running, it will shut off automatically to protect the motor. Fully immerse the pump before startup and prevent it from freezing in cold winter
- Great Performance: 3/4 HP submersible sewage ejector pump features efficient an oil-filled split capacitor motor with high flow. It can pump up to 6400 GPH or lift water up to 29ft vertically, perfect for residential sewage and septic systems. It can work in harsh environments and offer long service life
- Durable & Clog-resistant Design: This heavy-duty dirty water pump is equipped with rugged cast iron casing, reinforced engineered non-clogging vortex impeller and 2'' NPT discharge, capable of passing 2" diameter solids. As a waterproof effluent pump, it's ideal for basements or below grade installations
- Wide Applications: Designed for residential and commercial sewage & dewatering, such as sewage system, septic tank, waste water drainage, sewer and basement flooding. 100% factory tested. It comes with a TWO-YEAR warranty to keep your water system stable and worry-free. Acquaer customer service provides the professional advice on installation and maintenance
- DURABLE - Rugged cast iron construction with 10' power cord length.
- AUTOMATIC OPERATION - Piggy Back Tether float switch cable length is adjustable for automatic operation.
- HIGH CAPACITY - 2 in. discharge capable of handling up to 2 in. Solids.
- GREAT PERFORMANCE - 1/2 hp; max. Flow rate is 6000 gallons per hour; pump will lift water up to 27ft. of vertical height.
- WORRY FREE - 100% factory tested, 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
- This pump has a max head of 150feet, which is to pump into an open tank, not a pressure tank. Please read the Pump Selection Guide provided under the product details.
- Pump, Deep Well Submersible Pump, 1/2HP, 110V 60HZ, 25 Gpm, Stainless Steel, for 5" or bigger well, long life
- American company
- 2 wire pump with built in control box- DOES NOT require external control box; Industrial grade heavy duty, good for home usage; Built in thermal protection
- Use 115V power to run the pump. 110V is a nominal voltage - covers from 100 V to 130V.
- 【POWERFUL SEWAGE PUMP】Voltage:115V/60Hz; Horse Power:1/3HP; Power Cord Length:10ft; max. Flow rate: 3150 gallons per hour;
- 【AUTO/MANUAL OPERATION】 With integral snap-action float switch for automatic operation; Activates when water reaches float switch,auto off when water drops down. Automatic work, no need to manually start.
- 【BUILT-IN OVERLOAD PROTECTION 】 Built-in automatic thermal overload protection will prevent the motor from overheating and burning. When the pump is dry running, it will shut off automatically to protect the motor.
- 【GOOD COMPATIBILITY】Equipped with reinforced engineered non-clogging vortex impeller and 1-1/2'' NPT discharge, capable of passing 1/2" diameter solids. Ideal for use in residential sewage, basement and septic tank.
- 【CAST IRON CONSTRUCTION】 Acquaer sewage pump built by cast iron, provides superior reliability and it has corrosion resistant coated avoid corrosion effectively.
- Automatic model with integral float switch, 1½" discharge, passes 1/2" solids
- 100% factory tested
- Performance: 72 GPM at 5' head, shut-off: 23' TDH
- All cast iron construction with stainless steel guard and handle
- 1/2 HP pump for residential sump pits or septic tanks
- 20 GPM
- warranty is only valid if new 13 amp float is bought with proof
- 2 year warranty
- Warranty is for manufacture defects not misuse
- Durable Rugged cast iron construction with 10' power cord length.
- Piggy Back Tether float switch cable length is adjustable for automatic operation.
- 100% factory tested, 1 year limited warranty.
- 3/4 hp; max. Flow rate is 6200 gallons per hour; pump will lift water up to 28ft. of vertical height.
- 2 in. discharge capable of handling up to 2 in. Solids.
- Superior draw-down capability to 4-1/2” (114mm) vs. 13-1/2” (343mm) on a standard NEMA 4
- Cooler and quieter operation – eliminates expensive “flowinducer sleeves”
- Heavy 7/16” (12mm) positive drive 300 Series stainless steel hexagonal shaft
- 25% Reduced AMP-draw 9.5 amps vs. 12.7 amps on a standard NEMA 4”
- Enclosed and self-lubricated Nylatron shaft-bearing resists wear from abrasives
- Built to Last: We promise to accompany you through every rainy season. The basement sump pump features a corrosion-proof cast iron frame with a rust-proof surface for long-lasting underwater use. It comes with an IPX8 waterproof rating and has achieved UL certification, so there is no need to worry about the quality.
- Thoughtful Gift: The water outlet diameter is 1-1/2" NPT, and a 1-1/4" NPT adaptor is provided for different sizes of hoses as needed, more convenient and cost-effective. Our automatic sump pump is equipped with a 10 ft power cord, long enough for a hassle-free connection. Besides, the ergonomic handle makes it portable. Relax and let your pump drain your worries away.
- 1 HP Power for your pump: Our 750W submersible sump pump can lift water vertically up to a height of 32' and moves water up to 5600 gallons per hour. The thermal overload protection ensures secure operation. 45dB low noise. It is perfect to keep your basement dry during a heavy water flow like rain, snow melting, etc. Using your new sump pump is gonna be a blast!
- Set up and Relax in No Time: You will be ready to operate your pump. Connect the water hose. Then, put it in the pit, plug it, and work! This sump pump with a float switch is suitable for a sump pit larger than 14"(H) x 10"(Dia.). It can pump water away from your basement and protect your property from flooding. Adapt to any situation with ease.
- Hands-free Control: Wouldn't you prefer to sit from the comfort of your couch and let your pump do its job? Well, now you can! Thanks to the vertical float switch, our heavy-duty sump pump will start working automatically when the water level rises above 9.4" and stop working when the water level is below 5.5". It is designed for energy-saving and labor-saving use in draining applications.
- Large floats detect 1/4 in. water level rises, automatically activating the sump pump
- Protective float switch cage helps keep debris and wires from interfering with float movement; vented, curved bottom reduces debris build-up under the float
- Compatible with most sump pumps
- Second float provides additional protection to ensure automatic pump activation
- Allows the sump pump to run for an additional 10 seconds to drain excess water from the sump pit
How Do You Buy The These Are The Best Submersible Pump For Septic Tank – A List From The Expert?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great submersible pump for septic tank? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching submersible pump for septic tank, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest submersible pump for septic tank available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Future Works Center has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for submersible pump for septic tank that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an submersible pump for septic tank?
- What benefits are there with buying an submersible pump for septic tank?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective submersible pump for septic tank?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any submersible pump for septic tank, much less the best one?
- Which submersible pump for septic tank are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about submersible pump for septic tank?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding submersible pump for septic tank, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for submersible pump for septic tank, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible submersible pump for septic tank. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Future Works Center provides an submersible pump for septic tank buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available submersible pump for septic tank currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of submersible pump for septic tank has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an submersible pump for septic tank?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your submersible pump for septic tank.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade submersible pump for septic tank objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their submersible pump for septic tank.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an submersible pump for septic tank, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an submersible pump for septic tank is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Future Works Center always remembers that maintaining submersible pump for septic tank information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding submersible pump for septic tank is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!