- Air Flow @28 PSI: 8-10.6 CFM
- The ATOM-X88 Infinity spray gun is a TWO TIP SIZE COMBO package, so you get both of the most used tip sizes for painting. The 1.3 and the 1.4 tips are included in the box for you. NOTE: THE TIPS SHARE THE SAME AIR CAP
- Has a split nozzle design, which sprays a rectangle pattern, unlike the usual oval pattern. This means it covers more surface than the conventional spray gun.
- Working Pressure: 20-36 PSI (MP LVLP)
- Easily and Evenly Sprays Both Solvent and Waterborne Paints
- USE LESS SOLVENTS – Tight spray pattern helps reduce the use of cleaning solvents for removing paints, stains, varnishes, basecoats, undercoats, primers, sealers, clearcoats, gelcoats and sprayable adhesives from paint spray equipment
- VERSATILE – Removes waterborne and solvent-based coatings from metal spray equipment ideal for use on automotive and general industrial spraying equipment
- LESS CLEANUP – Easy spray application reduces cleanup time for spray gun bodies, atomizing heads, hoses and fittings
- PAINT SPRAY GUN CLEANER – Features a powerful cleaning formula in an easy-to-use aerosol can that blasts paint from hard to reach areas
- 1000ml Aircraft Grade Aluminum Cup with EZ-Fit Non Spill Lid / Aluminum Forged Gun Body / Stainless Steel Nozzle and Needle
- Includes Mini Pro Air Regulator ($39.95 value), a BONUS MP4 video set up course to show you how to set up, use and maintain your gun (a $24.95 value), Brush, Spanner Wrench, & Cleaning Kit
- Sprays Both Solvent and Waterborne Paints/Easily and efficiently spray single stage paints, and basecoat clearcoat systems
- Powder Coated Dark Steel Finish for Easy Cleaning and Lasting Looks/Anodized Black and Gold Air Flow and Material Flow Knobs and X20 Black/Gold Air Cap
- Air Flow @ 29 PSI: 10.6-14 CFM/Working Pressure: 25-30 PSI (HVLP) / FAN WIDTH: 12.2″
- Hardcover Book
- Talbert, Rodger (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 240 Pages - 09/27/2007 (Publication Date) - CRC Press (Publisher)
- LESS CLEANUP – Easy spray application reduces cleanup time for spray gun bodies, hard paint cups, atomizing heads, hoses and fittings
- USE FEWER SOLVENTS – Tight spray pattern helps reduce the use of cleaning solvents for removing paints, stains, varnishes, basecoats, undercoats, primers, sealers, clearcoats, gelcoats and sprayable adhesives from paint spray equipment
- PAINT SPRAY GUN CLEANER – Features a powerful cleaning formula in an easy-to-use aerosol can with wand that blasts paint from hard to reach areas
- For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
- LOW VOC – Less than 25 g/L VOC, meets SCAQMD Rule 1171(c)(1) and other air quality regulations
- Compact’s design results in a laminar, or streamlined, flow of air allowing for efficient and effective atomization
- HVLP and High Efficiency Air Caps designed for Class A finishes
- Uniform spray pattern yields optimum metallic control
- Advanced Atomization Technology For Fine Finishing Applications
- High transfer efficiency for increased material savings
- quick Clean coating, clearly defining the guns for different duties in the paint shop.
- A lightweight spray gun developed for busy professional painters needing theultimate in quality finishes.
- optimumapplication performance with the latest solvent and waterborne coatings.
- advanced technology air caps (one HVLP and High Efficiency) for optimumapplication performance with the latest solvent and waterborne coatings.
- high efficiency fluid tips provide superb versatility across a range of climatic conditions and viscosities.
- [Additional Components]: Includes a 20 ounce plastic paint cup, 1/4-inch swivel air hose inlet, spanner, steel brush, and an optional filter. See Description below for full technical specifications
- [Lightweight Balanced Handle]: Gun body is made from high quality stainless steel and is anodized to prevent surface corrosion. Smooth trigger engagement and adjustable knobs give the user superior control and comfort
- [Spray With Precision]: Minimized overspray produces detailed results and a fine finish. Reduced pressure helps increase the transfer efficiency up to 75% for better material coverage on the intended object instead of being redirected into the air. More environmentally friendly and less wasted material
- [INTERTOOL has YOU Covered]: We are always available to quickly resolve any issue and answer to your needs. Our community is our #1 priority
- [High Volume Low Pressure]: Top of the line sprayer for small to mid-sized projects in automotive parts, woodwork, and home improvement. Lay down more viscous materials with a consistent finish over a larger area. The larger 1.8 mm nozzle easily handles thinned latex, stains, base coats, clear coats, waterborne and polyester primers, finishing fillers, and other medium viscosity materials
- Master Series: Master Pro 22 Series High-Performance HVLP Touch-Up Spray Gun with 1.2mm Fluid Tip and a 150 ml Aluminum Gravity Feed Cup. It comes with a high flow air pressure regulator with a gauge. Professional spray gun that's ideal for touching-up spots, panel repairs, door jambs, bumpers and other difficult to reach areas. Use it with base coats, clear coats, single stage, primers and other light to medium viscosity paint coating materials. Includes an MPS Adapter to use disposable cups.
- Buy with confidence, if you're not satisfied with this spray gun at any time within the first year of purchase, we'll provide a refund or replacement.
- Advanced Superior Atomization Technology: Achieve perfect performance with all paint coatings because of the innovative technology in this spray guns needle, nozzle, and air cap system. Paint coatings are fully atomized with the ideal fan pattern, so that they lay down perfectly for a clean even basecoat or topcoat finish.
- Waterborne Compatible: Precision-engineered high-grade stainless steel components that are 100% suitable for the latest automotive waterborne paint coatings.
- Master Performance: Our Master Pro Series spray guns are designed with the professional painter in mind. All gun components are made with exacting precision, so they provide premium performance with all types of automotive, industrial, and woodworking coatings.
- The Package Includes: 1 x Spray Gun, 1 x 1.4mm Nozzle, 1 x 1.7mm Nozzle, 1 x 2.0mm Nozzle, 1 X 600cc Cup, 1 X Brush, 1 X Spanner, 1x Instruction Manual
- HVLP Gravity Air Spray Gun: Professional HVLP spray gun set,which makes spraying more smooth and even, suitable for coatings surface spraying, such as car spraying, furniture spraying, handicraft spraying,base coating,wall painting and spraying projects.
- Hvlp spray paint gun is made of high quality alminum alloy,lightweight and compact for easy to carry. HVLP technology helps to reduce the waste of residual material in the color cup.
- Adjustable: 1.4/1.7/2.0mm 3 size nozzles, easier to control, Adjust the spray cap to control the nozzle direction 360° direction controllable. Air spray gun 1.4mm tip with replaceable 1.7mm 2.0mm nozzle needle cap, wrenchr, nut, filter, connector and brush, which can fully meet your requirements.
- Our Advantages: This spray gun makes the spraying softer easily controlled and less overspray.Ideal for spraying basecoats, clearcoats and other high viscosity coatings also suitable for domestic and industrial primer, topcoat and detailing for automotive industry, equipment and furniture paint applications.
How Do You Buy The These Are The Best Spray Gun For Waterborne Paint – A List From The Expert?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great spray gun for waterborne paint? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching spray gun for waterborne paint, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest spray gun for waterborne paint available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Future Works Center has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for spray gun for waterborne paint that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an spray gun for waterborne paint?
- What benefits are there with buying an spray gun for waterborne paint?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective spray gun for waterborne paint?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any spray gun for waterborne paint, much less the best one?
- Which spray gun for waterborne paint are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about spray gun for waterborne paint?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding spray gun for waterborne paint, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for spray gun for waterborne paint, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible spray gun for waterborne paint. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Future Works Center provides an spray gun for waterborne paint buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available spray gun for waterborne paint currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of spray gun for waterborne paint has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an spray gun for waterborne paint?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your spray gun for waterborne paint.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade spray gun for waterborne paint objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their spray gun for waterborne paint.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an spray gun for waterborne paint, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an spray gun for waterborne paint is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Future Works Center always remembers that maintaining spray gun for waterborne paint information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding spray gun for waterborne paint is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!