- Extended Trigger Sprayer - Use the included trigger sprayer to effectively treat areas where scorpions are hiding
- Kills Scorpions When Spray Dries - The spray will kill once completely dried
- Odorless Formula - Odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions
- EPA Registered - Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 3-11) for indoor residential use
- Great Value - 1 Gallon allows for repeated applications on an on-going basis to effectively eliminate scorpions
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- 2-way precision spray nozzle can be applied as a wide spray or into cracks and crevices
- Kills scorpions, spiders, ants, cockroaches, crickets and other insects on contact
- Residual control for up to 6 weeks
- Cyfluthrin 6.0%
- Cykick CS can be used indoors and outdoors to control all types of pests.
- Can not ship to NY
- Low Mix Rate: To get a 0.05% solution mix Cy-Kick CS Insecticide at a rate of 1 ounce per gallon of water. High Mix Rate: To get a 0.1% solution mix Cy-Kick CS Insecticide at a rate of 2 ounces per gallon of water.
- Rid your home of scorpions without using dangerous springs, poisons, or insecticides
- Also great for catching mice and insects
- Simply Place against walls and in corners or fold into a covered trap
- No bait needed—ready to use out of the package
- Includes 12 glue board traps
- Residual action keeps working for up to six weeks
- Kills scorpions, spiders, ants, cockroaches, crickets, fleas, silverfish, ticks and other insects on contact
- Convenient, easy-to-use two-way spray nozzle for spot or crack and crevice treatments
- 2 bottles included
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Power Source Type: Manual
- Not for sale in: CT, VT
- READY TO USE: Scorpion and Insect glue traps are pre-scented and are intended for use without additional bait. Our scorpion glue trap is designed to mimic tight areas that scorpions choose for seeking shelter. Intuitively designed to be safe and non-poisonous with effective results! Our products are tested under the harshest field conditions to ensure maximum reliability for any level of pest control expert.
- YEAR ROUND PROTECTION: Catchmaster glue traps are safe, non-toxic and no-mess. An effective alternative to standalone glue boards that may not hold up as well in damp or humid areas like basements or bathrooms. When placed in an area with normal conditions, glue traps can last up to one full year.
- HOME & FAMILY SAFE: Designed to help you keep your family protected and safe from unwanted pests in your home, Catchmaster's Scorpion glue traps are intuitive, secure and effective. Our Scorpion traps are easy to place, simply put the trap against walls & along pathways to catch unwanted pests and insects.
- MAXIMUM OUTCOME: Our products are tested under the harshest field conditions to ensure maximum reliability for any level of pest control expert. Our Scorpion glue traps are ready to use and disposable, to ensure quick and effective relief from pest problems! 100% Safe – no poison at all.
- INTELLIGENT PEST MANAGEMENT: At our core, we are dedicated pest detectives. We believe in utilizing a science-based approach to integrated pest management. We call this approach Intelligent Pest Management. We leave no stones unturned when it comes to pests and we have unwavering conviction in our products.
- Simply spray Scorpion Defense around the perimeter of your home and relax knowing scorpions won’t come near
- Protect your home from dangerous scorpions without the use of harsh chemicals with Exterminator’s Choice
- Since we don’t use harsh chemicals, our defense spray is safe to use around children and pets, keeping them safe from both scorpions and chemicals
- Our formula uses natural cinnamon oil to irritate and repel scorpions, removing them from your home so you can enjoy your space in comfort
- Trusted by professional exterminators to eliminate scorpions from your home and keep them from coming back
- 2 Traps
- All Natural
- GUARANTEED: Guaranteed to work or your money back.
- CONCENTRATE FORMULA: Mix with water at the rates listed on the label.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer.
- KILLS LEAF-EATING INSECTS: Controls aphids, red spider mites, mealybugs, thrips, scales, whiteflies and other listed unwanted insects in and around the garden.
- NON-STAINING: Won’t stain most home siding (depending on age and cleanliness).
How Do You Buy The These Are The Best Scorpion Killer – A List From The Expert?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great scorpion killer? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching scorpion killer, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest scorpion killer available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Future Works Center has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for scorpion killer that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an scorpion killer?
- What benefits are there with buying an scorpion killer?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective scorpion killer?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any scorpion killer, much less the best one?
- Which scorpion killer are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about scorpion killer?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding scorpion killer, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for scorpion killer, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible scorpion killer. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Future Works Center provides an scorpion killer buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available scorpion killer currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of scorpion killer has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an scorpion killer?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your scorpion killer.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade scorpion killer objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their scorpion killer.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an scorpion killer, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an scorpion killer is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Future Works Center always remembers that maintaining scorpion killer information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding scorpion killer is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!