- Production overseen by military historians.
- Fits up to US Size 7 5/8. Drawstring inner liner makes it somewhat adjustable.
- Copied exactly from a WWII original.
- Constructed of 1.8mm thick steel. Just like in WW2, giving this accurate weight and feel.
- Stunning Authenticity.
- Smallest DOT-approved German helmet ever made; Meets & exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS 218 safety standards
- Biker helmet provides superior impact protection with nylon strap retention & quick-release system
- German motorcycle helmet has 1 shell size & employs 5 helmet padding sizes ranging from XS to XL
- Moisture-wicking inner liner fabric help keep your head cool and comfortable for warm weather riding
- Proper biker headgear & riding gear for safety & comfort on motorcycles, cruisers, scooters & mopeds
- The M35 Helmet was largely based upon its WW1 predecessor, but with a few modifications for the new image and need of the Wehrmacht forces. They were the first helmets used by German troops at the beginning of WW2. The M35s have a rolled steel edge, later economised on the M42 model.
- Fantastic reproduction of the German M35 Helmet, as worn by Wehrmacht forces on entry into WW2.
- These brilliant reproductions are made from a tough steel, 1.6mm like the originals, and have the correct shade of the field grey of Heer forces. They also come with a quality leather liner, with a leather drawstring and chin strap already attached.
- These are quality Helmets, the best repro on the market for the money!
- They are also stamped as the originals were, with the dated manufacturer mark at the centre of the helm. They are also marked with the shell size, with the "ET-66" example in the linked photo denoting Eisenwerke Thale, the firm responsible for the original designing and manufacture of the helmets. We had them made in two different pot sizes allowing us to fit different liners, giving us sizes from 56-63cm!
- - Made of Steel, Lightweight and Durable
- - Authentic Reproduction of War Time Original Helmet
- - Any other questions,please email us first.We will provide our best services.
- - Assembled with genuine Leather Liner
- - ET68,the shell size is 68cm(26.77 inch),the head size is 60cm(23.62 inch)
- Head circumference: 54-61cm[21.2"-24"], Weight: Max 1.6kg. Model: M35-M1935
- Excellent for military training, motorcycling, building, fire fighting, mining and oil field working. Protect head in many ways. Also it is great for personal collection.
- Simply put this is the very best reproduction M1935 helmet available anywhere. Manufactured exactly like the Original
- 1.8mm thick steel shell, exactly the same thickness used by the Germans in WWII. As heavy and as solid as an original
- The shell is large (size 68) and has the correct classic M1935 rolled edge as well as proper hollow rivet ventilation holes.
- is Cloth. comfortable for outdoor use, wearresistant and durable.
- Protecting your , meanwhile, gain concealment in different .
- Suitable , M42, .
- Great for outdoor activities such as , field , , etc.
- Elastic band style design makes put .
- We had them made in two different pot sizes allowing us to fit different liners, giving us sizes from 56-63cm!
- Top quality M42 Helmets of the German Heer, the best repro on the market for the money!
- Absolutely superb repro M42 German Helmet (Stahlhelm) and liner.
- These top quality reproductions are made from a tough steel, 1.6mm like the originals. They have all the correct fittings, and have a superb repro leather liner, with a leather drawstring and chin strap already fitted.
- The M42 Helmet was introduced on the 6th July, 1942, and was the last time German Helmets were upgraded during the war. They maintained much of the design of the M40 Helmets, but does not feature the rolled edge of it's predecessor - this was to save both time and material during manufacture.
- Hardcover Book
- Jan M. Meland (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 164 Pages - 02/15/2015 (Publication Date) - Meland & Jontvedt (Publisher)
- Constructed of 1.8mm thick steel.
- Green Finish.
- Includes Leather Liner, strap and helmet Stand.
- WWII Steel Helmet Replica.
- Snake Eye Tactical M-35 German Army Helmet.
How Do You Buy The These Are The Best Reproduction German Helmet – A List From The Expert?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great reproduction german helmet? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching reproduction german helmet, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest reproduction german helmet available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Future Works Center has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for reproduction german helmet that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an reproduction german helmet?
- What benefits are there with buying an reproduction german helmet?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective reproduction german helmet?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any reproduction german helmet, much less the best one?
- Which reproduction german helmet are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about reproduction german helmet?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding reproduction german helmet, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for reproduction german helmet, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible reproduction german helmet. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Future Works Center provides an reproduction german helmet buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available reproduction german helmet currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of reproduction german helmet has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an reproduction german helmet?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your reproduction german helmet.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade reproduction german helmet objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their reproduction german helmet.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an reproduction german helmet, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an reproduction german helmet is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Future Works Center always remembers that maintaining reproduction german helmet information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding reproduction german helmet is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!