- [PURPOSE BUILT QUALITY] Rugged aircraft grade durable aluminum construction, long lasting 5,000 hour (on mid-setting) battery
- [REFLEX SIGHT] RXS-100 has a clear 4 MOA dot with 8 brightness settings
- [ADDITIONAL FEATURES] Detented windage/elevation, top loading battery for easy replacement, mounts on an array of pistols, MSRs, and shotguns.
- [The RXS-100] is the new market leader in price and performance. Class leading value starts with multi-platform versatility with its DeltaPoint Pro mounting pattern, daylight bright 4 MOA dot with 8 settings, side battery door, up to 5000 hours of battery life, and an included Weaver-style low-rise mount.Min Parallax Distance : 50 yds
- [IDEAL FOR] Training/target shooting, home defense, Hunting
- A 33mm lens provides quick target acquisition. Wide field of view to maintain situational awareness.
- Very sturdy and secure rail mounting system. Will not come loose, made to last.
- Reticle allows for 4 different styles. Dot, Circle/Dot, Crosshair/Dot, Crosshair/Circle/Dot combinations. All in one sight!
- Parallax corrected & unlimited eye-relief, where the dot goes, so does the bullet!
- Ultralight, waterproof and shockproof - Powered one 3V lithium battery (included).
- Auto shut-off and Low battery indicator Recoil rated up to .50 BMG
- 4 Red/green reticle options with 10 brightness settings
- Quick Detach mount for easy on/off application
- Rugged 6061-T6 aluminum body and protective shield
- Advanced optical coatings, Scratch resistant lens System
- 【Ultra-low Parallax】 The reflex sight has parallax correction ; Allen head screw type windage and elevation click adjustments, with locking screw.
- 【Ultra-wide View】 The red dot sight has a 22x33mm reflex lens provide ultra-wide view to quick target acquisition.
- 【Unlimited Eye-relief】The gun sight allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight.
- 【Multi-Reticle】The red and green sights offers 4 different reticles and 5 illumination intensity for visibility in all light conditions.
- 【Durable】The holographic optic precision machined from high grade aluminum with a matte Black anodized, includes standard profile Picatinny mounting base.
- ULTIMATE DURABILITY: Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy construction for lasting dependability and easy maintenance and cleaning (cleaning cloth included).
- WATER/FOG/SHOCK PROOF: Water-proof, fog-proof and shock-proof properties protect internal components and enhance performance in all weather conditions. The light-weight design upgrades your open/concealed carry experience.
- TOOLS INCLUDED: Adjustable windage and elevation (tools included). Unlimited eye-relief and corrected parallax. Tubeless design with 33mm reflex lens and a wide field of view (15.8m@100m) for close to mid-range targets.
- 8 SIGHTING OPTIONS: Four interchanging reticle patterns with red and green holograph options (plus adjustable brightness) provide a total of 8 different sights to fine-tune your eyeshot from dawn to dusk.
- PICATINNY RAIL MOUNT: Equipped with a built-in picatinny scope mount base that fits 20mm rails and provides easy sight remounting; Laser Class II, laser power less than 5mW
- ADAPTABLE – Perfect for rifles, shotguns, & pistols. Top-loading battery and picatinny mount included. Compatible with Burris Fastfire / Vortex Venom mounts and handgun slide adapters.
- INSIDE THE BOX - ARO Red Dot Sight, Rubber Lens Cover, CR1632 Battery, Low Picatinny Mount, Instruction sheet, Lens cloth, Allen wrench for Windage Adjustment, Torx Wrench for Mounting Screws, Flathead Screwdriver for Battery Cap
- ACCURATE - Sharp 3 MOA Red Dot + multicoated lens keeps your view clear & on-target, without the deep blue tint found in other micro sights. Tactile “click” adjustments for easy sight-in.
- DEPENDABLE - Waterproof with sealed electronics (IPX67). Lifetime Warranty. Shockproof components to unfailingly maintain zero. Stealthy, scratch resistant matte anodized finish.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BIG VIEW – Compact design + weight of only 1.8oz. Extra-large field of view for quick target acquisition.
- 4 Selectable reticles and 5 brightness settings. Low power consumption for long battery life.
- Tubeless design with 40mm reflex lens aperture provides quick target acquisition, also a wider field of view to maintain situational awarenes.
- Made of high grade aluminum alloy which makes the red dot sight durable and light weight.
- Parallax corrected & unlimited eye-relief. Fully adjustable height, brightness, windage and elevation. Where the dot goes, so does the bullet!
- Integrated mount for standard 20mm Picatinny or Weaver rails which will not loose, made to last.
- Parallax corrected & unlimited eye-relief, improving the accuracy of holographic sights. Allen head screw type windage and elevation click adjustments, with locking screw, easy to adjust zero and hold well.
- Dual illuminated ( red and green);4 reticle shapes in one reflex sight, provide various choices in different occasions, like sunshine, cloudy day.
- Tubeless design with 33mm reflex lens aperture provides a wide field of view, suitable for rapid-firing or shooting of moving targets besides normal shooting
- The red dot sight is precision machined from high grade aluminum alloy with a matte black anodized, includes standard profile Picatinny mounting base. Reflex sight with fully multi-coated lenses provides bright and clear views for the user.
- Screen Size: 22mmx33mm;Weight: 130g; Item Dimensions：3.15in*1.37in*2.08in(8cm*3.5cm*5.3cm)
- Reflex Sight & La-ser Sight Combo: Integrated RED la-ser sight, fully adjustable and independently controlled （Laser Class: 3R(IIIa), Wavelength: 650nm, Output Power: Less than 5mW）
- Durable: Made of high grade Aluminum Alloy, with built-in mount for standard bases, hold zero when remounting the dismounted sight
- Parallax corrected & unlimited eye-relief, where the dot goes, so does the bullet!
- Wide View: A 33mm lens provides quick target acquisition. Wide field of view to maintain situational awareness.
- Multi-Reticle: 4 Reticle Pattern - star, cross, bulleye and dot. Red and green illuminated, 5 brightness settings.
- 2 MOA red dot reticle with 10 brighness settings: While the 2 MOA red dot reticle is perfect for acquiring targets quickly and engaging them accurately, the 10 brightness levels ensure the Mini can be used effectively in all types of shooting scenarios.
- Windage and Elevation Click Adjustments: Sighting-in and making adjustments with the Mini A-Spec is a piece of cake. Simply use a coin or any flat head tool to adjust windage and elevation and listen for the audible clicks.
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum alloy housing: The Mini Shot A-Spec comes ready to be used on pistols, shotguns or rifles with its included riser and low-profile mounts.
- Low-power consumption: The Mini provides up to 200 hours of battery life on a single CR1632 and the battery can be changed without taking the unit off of the firearm. In high-pressure situations where seconds count, that could make all the difference.
- Ambidextrous digital switch brightness controls: Brightness levels are easily switched by all shooters due to easily-manipulated switches located on either side of the optic.
How Do You Buy The These Are The Best Reflex Sight For Shotgun – A List From The Expert?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great reflex sight for shotgun? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching reflex sight for shotgun, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest reflex sight for shotgun available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Future Works Center has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for reflex sight for shotgun that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an reflex sight for shotgun?
- What benefits are there with buying an reflex sight for shotgun?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective reflex sight for shotgun?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any reflex sight for shotgun, much less the best one?
- Which reflex sight for shotgun are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about reflex sight for shotgun?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding reflex sight for shotgun, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for reflex sight for shotgun, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible reflex sight for shotgun. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Future Works Center provides an reflex sight for shotgun buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available reflex sight for shotgun currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of reflex sight for shotgun has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an reflex sight for shotgun?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your reflex sight for shotgun.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade reflex sight for shotgun objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their reflex sight for shotgun.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an reflex sight for shotgun, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an reflex sight for shotgun is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Future Works Center always remembers that maintaining reflex sight for shotgun information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding reflex sight for shotgun is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!