- BRIGHT LED LIGHTS illuminate green and red for visual indicators
- AUTO-HOLD FUNCTION is convenient for hard-to-reach outlets
- TEST GFCI TRIP TIME IN SECONDS to find out if the trip breaker is functioning
- DETECT WIRING FAULTS of open ground, open neutral, open hot, dual open (neutral and ground), reversed hot/ground, and reversed hot/neutral
- TRUSTED SAFE with a safety rating of CAT II 135V
- Outlet tester's light sequence on receptacle tester indicates correct/incorrect wiring
- Operating temp: 32-degrees F to 140-degrees F (0-degrees C to 40-degrees C)
- Built to withstand a 6.6-foot (2m) drop
- Receptacle tester conforms to UL Std 1436, Certified to CSA Std C22.2 #160
- Designed to detect the most common wiring problems in standard receptacles
- Small yet durable: its small size won't take up much space and fits perfectly in your tool bag. Durable housing with reinforced pins will withstand up to a 6-foot drop.
- Fast and accurate: Southwire‚ 120 volt ac gfci tester is the ideal tester for home inspectors, electricians and home renovators who need to check the wiring of outlets in kitchens, bathrooms and offices
- 2-Sided legend: only from Southwire! Accurately read test results with the tester facing right-side up or even upside down (depending on the outlet‚ ground location) with brightly colored indicator lights and the 2-sided fault legend
- 7 tests in one: open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot and ground reversed, hot and neutral reversed, correctly wired, and gfci
- Push button gfci test: allows you to quickly test that the gfci trip function is working
- Non contact voltage tester's dual-range detects from 12 to 1000V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications
- For use on 3-wire, North American 120V electrical outlets only
- GFCI Receptacle Tester features a large backlit LCD readout of voltage, and clear indication of wiring conditions
- Patent pending detection of Open Neutral / Open Ground wiring fault
- LCD readout shows the time required to trip a GFCI device
- CAT IV 1000 Volt rating provides expanded operation and protection
- Receptacle Tester is designed to detect the most common wiring problems in standard receptacles
- Dual range NCVT-2P automatically detects and indicates low voltage range and standard voltage (48-1000V AC)
- Screw-thread battery cap with O-ring ensures protection against dust and water ingress for the NCVT-2P
- NCVT-2P provides non-contact detection of standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires
- QUICKLY READ: Bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication (GFI6302)
- GFCI FUNCTION: Tests GFI Outlets and standard outlets that are wired in series with GFCI outlets (multiple outlets in kitchen or bath)
- RATED: 10 ft Drop and 250 lb Crush, CAT Rating III 300V, C-UL US, CE-Marking and recognized by Occupational Safety Hazards Association (OSHA) as an National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). 10 ft Drop and 250 lb Crush
- WARRANTY: Sperry Instruments Backed Limited Lifetime Warranty
- TESTING CAPABILITY: Standard 3-Wire and GFCI protected 120Volt AC Outlets. Frequency (Hertz) 60Hz (GFI6302)
- WIRING DETECTION: Small and lightweight socket-type tester detects open ground, open neutral, open hot, double open (neutral and ground), reverse hot/ground and reverse hot/neutral wiring faults.
- PROFESSIONAL OUTLET TESTING: This outlet tester is not only designed for power outlet wiring testing, but also for GFCI testing, which can quickly and accurately detect the most common wiring conditions and problems.
- GFCI TEST FUNCTION: Press the red "leakage protection" detection button, the leakage protection switch will trip and power off in time (the air switch is not controlled). If the leakage protection switch does not trip, please contact a professional for maintenance in time
- INSTANT INSPECTION: Just plug the circuit tester into a standard North American outlet, and the clear LCD indication instantly shows the accurate wiring status, you can understand the results without looking at the graph.
- WHAT YOU WILL GET: 1 Piece Advanced GFCI Power Outlet Tester; 1 User Manual; Any questions, please feel free to contact us.
How Do You Buy The These Are The Best Receptacle Tester – A List From The Expert?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great receptacle tester? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching receptacle tester, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest receptacle tester available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Future Works Center has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for receptacle tester that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an receptacle tester?
- What benefits are there with buying an receptacle tester?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective receptacle tester?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any receptacle tester, much less the best one?
- Which receptacle tester are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about receptacle tester?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding receptacle tester, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for receptacle tester, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible receptacle tester. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Future Works Center provides an receptacle tester buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available receptacle tester currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of receptacle tester has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an receptacle tester?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your receptacle tester.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade receptacle tester objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their receptacle tester.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an receptacle tester, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an receptacle tester is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Future Works Center always remembers that maintaining receptacle tester information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding receptacle tester is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!