- Audio alarm to wake you up once your oxygen or heart rate drops below threshold
- Support Two Modes: 1. Spot Check-> Read your oxygen level in real time whenever needed without recording data 2. Continuous Tracking -> Record data second by second over time for later analysis and report.
- Rechargeable design, lightweight, no aaa batteries.
- Free PC Software & iOS/Android App : 1. Download and review your historical data second by second 2. Export the granular data as CSV file for sharing & analysis 3. Generate professional oxygen report with crucial information such as oxygen & HR trends over time, ODI data to share with your physician
- Stand-alone oxygen monitor with 72 hours built-in memory that you don’t need a smartphone to make it work. Wear it to sleep and take it off to sync in the morning. Settings (alarm threshold, mode switch, memory clearance) can be done on the device itself without connecting to app.
- NOTE: This device is for Sports and Aviation use only and not intended for medical use.
- 【Comfort Patented Ring Sensor】Soft silicone ring sensor won't make your finger numb and never slips from your finger, which completely frees your finger.
- 【Free APP&Software for Android, iOS&PC】The "Vihealth" App and "O2 Insight Pro" Software allow you to share overnight data and trend easily, or watch your real-time O2 level and heart rate on your phone, tablet or computer. Please download "Vihealth" from Apple Store or Google Play.
- 【【Overnight Monitoring】Checkme O2 Max records your O2 level (blood O2 saturation level), pulse rate, and motion of your sleep overnight with extremely accuracy.
- 【Built-in Memory】 O2Max oxygen reader stores four groups of 10-hour data.When the device is connected to the APP via Bluetooth, the data will be uploaded automatically.
- SMART NOTIFICATION: If O2 level or pulse rate exceeds the preset limit, the device will beep to remind you automatically and the readings will flash on the screen.
- FREE APP for ANDROID & iOS: Automatically receive data from the oxygen monitor in real-time, and store the received data. View the stored data at any time. Only synchronize and store data while opening the APP.
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE: Our Pulse fingertip oxygen accurately monitors measure O2 level and Pulse Rate in 8 seconds. Automatically powers on/off.
- NOTE: It's not a medical device. This device is for Sports and Aviation use only and not intended for medical use.
- BUILD-IN MEMORY: Up to 12 groups data of O2 level and Pulse Rate in record list screen. Quickly view your last 12 times historical data with one click.
- EASY TO MANAGE: O2ring stores four sets of 10-hour data. It supports synchronizing the data to the software for management via Bluetooth.
- Intelligent Alarm: If your oxygen level is lower, or heart rate is lower / higher than the threshold you preset, the O2Ring will vibrate to notify you and mark it in the report.
- FREE APP: Data can be transferred to smart phone for more detailed information. It supports to share JPG or CSV reports with others for free.
- INTELLIGTNT AND RECHARGABLE: Long battery life. It can be used for 16 hours after fully charged.
- RELIABLE AND ACCURATE: Continuously track Oxygen Level, Pulse rate and Perfusion index in every second.
- Stand-alone device with 40 hours storage. Does not need a smartphone to make it work.
- Professional sleep oxygen report with thorough analysis & trends. Export CSV file with granular data for further study.
- Best aid to monitor your oxygen levels & heart rate continuously overnight.
- Local customer service support. Intended for Sport, Aviation & Wellness Only, Not for Medical Use.
- Record first, sync later. Free iOS & Android app to review and share data.
- No AAA batteries, rechargeable device with huge data storage for up to 8G. Accessaries includes 1 device , 1 oxygen sensor, 2 nasal tubes, 1 usb cable, 1 power adapter, 1 user manual.
- Soft-touch tube to monitor flow, designed to minimize discomfort. The gentle nature allows for a longer term of use per tube without experiencing discomfort.
- Wear it on your wrist to record your blood oxygen saturation level, heart rate & flow continuously.
- Our powerful and free PC software allows you to download, review and analyze your overnight data and events. Export the report (AHI & ODI) as PDF to share with your physician easily. (For Windows PC only)
- Specially designed soft silicone O2 sensor, stays on your finger comfortably and never slips during the whole night.
- Abnormal Readings Alarm: If the O2 level is lower than the preset threshold and heart rate is lower or higher than the preset threshold, the device and the APP will virbate to notify you and mark it in the report.
- Detailed APP & PC Reports: Free APP & PC software provides graphic sleep O2, PR report and trends of data. Unlimited sharing of PDF and CSV reports.
- Rechareable: Long battery life. It can be used for up to 12-16 hours after fully charged.
- Built-in Memory: O2ring device stores four groups of 10-hour data.When the device is connected to the APP via Bluetooth, the data will be uploaded automatically.
- User Friendly: The O2ring runs automatically when you wear it.The patented comfortable soft silicon sensor ring is light and convenient.
- 💓Monitor Your Sleep Patterns - Wear MorePro smartwatches to gain accurate detection of your HRV and Sp-O2 at night. Automatic record of your apnea times, Sp-O2 average value, respiratory rate, hypoxia time, cardiac load, sleep activity amplitude, deep/light sleep, and REM sleep stage at night, even a short sleep during the day. MorePro fitness tracker watch supports to customize your sleep goal in morepro app. Truly understand your sleep habits for well-being.
- 💓Convenient USB Charge & Wider Compatibility - Built-in USB plug enables you to charge anywhere. No external charger and dock needed. (Generally, the battery lasts for 7 days by light load, and lasts for 2 days by high load) The V19 fitness watch is compatible with most iOS 8.0 & Android 4.4 above smartphones(not for pc or tablets). Great gift for family, friends and kids.
- 💓Intelligent Heart Rate/Blood Pressure Monitor: P-PG green + infrared light dual detecting for blood pressure and heart rate to improve your heart health monitoring accuracy. Turn on B-P and H-R automatic detection in the MorePro app, the heart rate bracelet tracks real-time vitals data automatically & continuously, you can view your health information anytime.(Please note: this data is not for medical purposes)
- 💓All Day Activity Tracker - Fitness tracker watch will track your all-day activity, including running and bike riding, which is suitable for the sports lovers. V19 smart watch also records steps, distance, calories burned. With many daily functions like sedentary remind, timer, stopwatch, clock, event remind, remote camera shooting, find a cell phone and incoming call/text notifications on screen & get push notifications from your favorite apps.
- 💓Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor - Updated fitness tracker watch adopts innovative technology to provide you a comprehensive evaluation of your real-time heart health. Just press your finger on the sensors for 30 seconds. The heart rate bracelet will show the readings. Perfect companion even if you are not tech-savvy.
- Rechargeable: Long battery life. It can be used for up to 12-16 hours after fully charged. Tips: OxyU adapts to Micro D Charging cable.
- Free your fingers: The patented comfortable silicone ring sensor, is light and replaceable, and will not easily slip off your fingers.
- Easy to use: The OxyU runs automatically when you wear it, even the elderly can easily get started.
- Feel free to output reports：Data can be transferred to smart phone and PC software for more detailed information. It supports managing historical data and sharing JPG or CSV reports with others.
- Note: This device is for Sports and Aviation use only and not intended for medical use.
How Do You Buy The These Are The Best Pulse Oximeter For Sleep Apnea – A List From The Expert?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great pulse oximeter for sleep apnea? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching pulse oximeter for sleep apnea, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest pulse oximeter for sleep apnea available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Future Works Center has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for pulse oximeter for sleep apnea that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an pulse oximeter for sleep apnea?
- What benefits are there with buying an pulse oximeter for sleep apnea?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective pulse oximeter for sleep apnea?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any pulse oximeter for sleep apnea, much less the best one?
- Which pulse oximeter for sleep apnea are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about pulse oximeter for sleep apnea?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding pulse oximeter for sleep apnea, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for pulse oximeter for sleep apnea, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible pulse oximeter for sleep apnea. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Future Works Center provides an pulse oximeter for sleep apnea buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available pulse oximeter for sleep apnea currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of pulse oximeter for sleep apnea has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an pulse oximeter for sleep apnea?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your pulse oximeter for sleep apnea.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade pulse oximeter for sleep apnea objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their pulse oximeter for sleep apnea.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an pulse oximeter for sleep apnea, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an pulse oximeter for sleep apnea is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Future Works Center always remembers that maintaining pulse oximeter for sleep apnea information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding pulse oximeter for sleep apnea is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!