- 200W max power
- Wideband reception covering 25MHz–1,300MHz
- Rust-free stainless steel structure
- Transmit bands 144MHz/220MHz/440MHz/900MHz/1,290MHz
- Connector: so-239 fits standard PL-259
- Rust free all stainless steel structure, SWR 1.5:1 max
- Wide-band receive: 25 to 1300mhz, specific transmit freq 144,220,440,900,1290 MHz
- Max power: 200 watts , 1-3/8"(35m/m) maximum mast diameter
- 55" vertical element frequency extender for low band operation
- Fit Uniden model: SDS100, SDS200, Homepatrol-1, Homepatrol-2 BCD436HP, BCD396T, BCD396XT, BC346XT, BC346XTC BCD325P2, BCD536HP, BCD996P2, BCT15X, BC355N, BC100XLT, BC200XLT BC60, BC80XLT, BC245XLT, BCD246T, BC296D BC75XLT, BC72XLT, BC92XLT, BC95XLT BC125AT, UBC30XLT, SC180B, SC200, & SC230
- Fit all Uniden, RadioShack, Whistler and other mobile scanner, wide-band receive, connector: BNC/SMA Male, receive gain: 3dB, receive frequency: 50MHz - 1200 MHz, glass mount (come with double sided tape).
- Cable Length: approx 10'. Package include: 1x antenna, 1x BNC-SMA adapter.
- 10' cable, fine tuned for wide-band receive performance, free BNC/SMA adapter, fit receiver scanner with BNC or SMA base.
- Fit Radio Shack PRO series, Whistler TRX-1 TRX-2 ws1065 ws1025 ws1040 ws1088 ws1010 ,Alinco DJ-X2000T, DJ-X10T DJ-X11T, DJ-X3, DJ-X7T, DJ-X30T Icom IC-R20, IC-R10, IC-R30 IC-R6, IC-R5, IC-RX7 AOR AR-DV10 scanner receiver etc
- Ideal for scanning public service, aircraft, mobile and telephone frequencies.
- Easily assembled and installed.
- Model DCX Discone - 40-950 MHz.
- 55" cone elements.
- Mounts on vertical support to 1.25" O.D.
- TX band (@ SWR <= 2): 130-160, 215-440, 610-685, 870-960, 1070-1500, 1620-1800, 1860-2000 MHz imp
- Base station antenna, omnidirectional unity-gain extremely wide-band suitable for scanner use TX
- Gain: 0 dBd - 2.15 dBi, maximum power (CW) @ 30°c: 200 watts connector: SD 2000 n: n-female
- Type: disc one frequency range: RX band: 100-2000 MHz
- Made in Italy
- Wideband reception covering 25-1300 MHz
- Max power 300 Watts CB / 200 Watts VHF-UHF
- Rust free stainless steel structure
- SWR <1. 5: 1.1 3/8" maximum mast diameter.UHF female (SO-239) connector.6 lower radials 32 3/4", 2 lower radials 48"-52" adjustable.8 upper radials 11 1/4".Top whip length 55"
- Antenna length: 8.5"/50“
- Package include: 1x antenna
- fit models: BCD325P2, BC100XLT, BC200XLT BC60, BC80XLT, BC245XLT, BCD246T, BC296D BC75XLT, BC72XLT, BC92XLT, BC95XLT BC125AT, UBC30XLT, SC180B, SC200, & SC230 Radio Shack scanner PRO series Whistler TRX-1 ws1040 ws1088 ws1010 etc
- 10 sections 50" long, with spring holder to protect antenna base from impact, fit BNC antenna base, wide band receive， receive frequency: 20mhz to 1300MHz, receive gain: 3 dB.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Receives for scanning or monitoring all VHF and UHF radio bands and frequencies, for omni-directional reception. The SuperScanR antenna receives Police, Fire, Air, Rescue, Business, Marine, Government, Federal, Aeronautical, SDR radio, HAM, MURS, FRS, GMRS, PMR, Weather, FM, FM Narrow/Wide, Digital, APCO-25, Project 25, P45, Tetra, Trunking, Low Band, 20 MHz to 100 MHz, High Band, 100 MHz to 300 MHz, VHF, UHF, 300 MHz to 1.3 GHz, 700 MHz, 800 MHz, and everything in between.
- DEPLOYMENT: Deploys in 3 minutes by one person with no tools needed. Can be positioned away from the scanner or computer. SIZE: Extremely compact 12" x 2.5" x 2" (30x6x5cm) for travel, it fits easily into a pocket of your Go Bag. DEPLOYED SIZE EXTENDED: Triangular tripod base extends to 19" (49cm) wide footprint. The tip of the antenna is 51" (130cm) tall when deployed to full length, and it may be adjusted to a lower height if desired. WEIGHT: Only 10 ounces (284g), and heavy duty.
- THIS IS: The Super Antenna SuperScanR model SR1, a scanner antenna and SDR antenna, conveniently retractable with a built-in Low Profile Tripod to support it. It provides super long range reception for all types of scanners. Indoor or outdoor external scanner antenna that can be deployed on any table, desk, floor, back yard, patio, porch, shelf, desk, garage, attic, or balcony. COMPATIBILITY: All scanners or SDRs that have capability to connect an external antenna.
- COLOR: Natural metallic silver. COAXIAL CONNECTOR: Type SO-239 female (PL-259 compatible) with 50 ohm standard impedance (common to all scanners). FITTINGS: all 3/8"-24 threads. TRIPOD HUB: milled from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum, and has three 3/8"-24 holes to interface with the removable tripod legs. RADIAL TERMINALS: Two quarter-inch (6mm) male push-on male tabs provide secure quick disconnect for optional SuperWire Radial Sets and ground lugs to the mount hub.
- CONTENTS: This is only a tripod antenna. It DOES NOT CONTAIN A COAXIAL CABLE. You will need a coaxial cable and/or COAXIAL ADAPTER for your scanner. CONTENTS OF PACKAGE: Telescopic Antenna + Tripod Hub + Three Tripod Legs + Instruction Sheet. High quality aircraft-grade aluminum, brass connectors, with soft black plastic foot pads. RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES: Super Antenna Radial Set model MR642 (Sold Separately) - Super Antenna model SW1 SuperWhip Titanium flex whip (Sold Separately)
- High gain benefit,great front to back ratio;Strong directionality.
- [Simple construction,Easy Tuning and Assembly]The surface is made of aluminum alloy,Antioxidant,make the antenna bright and clean,sturdy and durable,good environmental adaptability.Lightweight,High strength,Waterproof,Corrosion resistant.
- The body of the Yagi Antenna makes it highly resilient to outdoor use. Strong wind resistance,Rated wind velocity 60 m/s.Securely attached to the mounting surface with the U-Bracket.
- Yagi Antenna greatly increase the signal strength of your radio,strong anti-jamming,provides stable signal,hit your repeater easily,get long distance communication.
- 3 Elements; Weight:0.3Kg; Size:430mm*380mm; Rated wind velocity 60 m/s; Mounting hardware:Ø30～Ø40 mm; Polarization: Horizontal 3dB Beam Width: 53° ; Vertical 3dB Beam Width: 45°
- Compatible with Ham Radio: Motorola: HT440, HT90; Maxon: HR, CP500, CP520, 1015; Vertex Standard: 734, 834, HR146, HX300, HX320, HX400, CU32, CP/CS 5015, 0420; Uniden: HH979; Wilson: HH152, HH154, HH156, HH462, HH464;
- Compatible with: Uniden SR30C Bearcat BC125AT BCD436HP BC75XLT BCD325P2 Radio Scanner;
- Frequency Range: 20MHz - 1300MHz; Compatible with: Handheld Public Radio Scanner; Handheld Ham Radio; Two Way Radio;
- Antenna Connector: BNC Male Connector; Net Weight: 78g; Package List: 2 x Antenna (As the Picture Shown)
- Compatible with Ham Radio: Kenwood TK100, TK200, TK210, TK220, TK300, TK310, TK320; Icom: IC-V8, IC-V80, IC-V82, IC-U82 ,IC-W32;
How Do You Buy The These Are The Best Outdoor Scanner Antenna – A List From The Expert?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great outdoor scanner antenna? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching outdoor scanner antenna, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest outdoor scanner antenna available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Future Works Center has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for outdoor scanner antenna that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an outdoor scanner antenna?
- What benefits are there with buying an outdoor scanner antenna?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective outdoor scanner antenna?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any outdoor scanner antenna, much less the best one?
- Which outdoor scanner antenna are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about outdoor scanner antenna?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding outdoor scanner antenna, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for outdoor scanner antenna, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible outdoor scanner antenna. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Future Works Center provides an outdoor scanner antenna buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available outdoor scanner antenna currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of outdoor scanner antenna has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an outdoor scanner antenna?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your outdoor scanner antenna.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade outdoor scanner antenna objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their outdoor scanner antenna.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an outdoor scanner antenna, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an outdoor scanner antenna is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Future Works Center always remembers that maintaining outdoor scanner antenna information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding outdoor scanner antenna is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!