- 【Heavy Duty Drill Chuck】Clamping Range: 1/32" - 1/2"; Chuck Overall Length: 3.38in/86mm,Accuracy: 0.005",Chuck Mount : JT33. This 3-Jaw Chuck will mount into the headstock or tailstock of any lathe that accepts both #1MT and #2MT accessories.
- 【 Morse Taper Arbor】Two Morse Taper Arbors MT1-JT33 and MT2-JT33 are provided so that the Drill Chuck can be used interchangeably between different equipments at any time. Both Morse Taper MT1 (#1) and Morse Taper MT2 (#2) to Jacobs Taper JT33.
- 【Woodworking Tool Kits】You will have a One-stop Shopping here to buy a drill chuck tool kits Includes 1/32" - 1/2" Drill Chuck(JT33) , Two Mose taper Arbors (JT33-MT1 & JT33-MT2), Jaw Tightening Key
- 【Jaw Tightening Key】Easily open and close the three chuck jaws using the Jaw Tightening Key
- 【Perfect Combination】Great for holding drill bits, small turnings, dowels, pen mandrel shafts, and much more. In order to better help you choose the right bit and drill chuck from a wide range of tools, we have combined the best products for you, and all the size details of the products have been shown in the pictures, so don't worry about buying the wrong accessories.
- Mounting holes: Jacobs taper #33
- Shank length: 3 1/8"
- Mandrel taper: MT2
- Capacity: 5/64'' to 1/2''
- Mandrel material: 1010 low carbon steel
- 1-1/2x8tpi BACKING PLATE; Comes with a finished backing plate; No additional machining required
- 3-JAW 2-PIECE REVERSIBLE; American Standard Tongue and Groove Jaws; ISO3442
- WHAT'S INCLUDED; Lathe Chuck, Backing Plate, Chuck Adjustment Key, M8 Mounting Bolts
- DIMENSIONS; Chuck Diameter: 6.299", Through Hole Diameter: 1.772", Total Thickness: 4.291", Chuck Body Thickness: 2.559", Internal Jaws Clamping Range: 0.118" - 2.165", External Jaws Clamping Range: 2.165" - 5.709"
- HIGHLY DURABLE; Steel inner mechanisms are quench hardened to increase toughness
- Fast Clamping Speed: The lathe chuck has an automatic centering function, so it does not need to be repeatedly calibrated during installation. It only needs to be installed in the correct order, which is simple, fast, and convenient.
- Quality Material: The lathe chuck body is made of high-quality hardened steel, and the hardness test of the jaws and guides is HRC 58-62. It has high strength and toughness, compression resistance and durability, and long service life.
- High Adaptability: This scroll chuck is highly adaptable and can be used with the same series of jaws, which is suitable for a variety of parts such as hanging shafts, disks, equilateral triangles, etc..
- 2 Sets Of Jaws: This chuck includes two sets of internal and external jaws. The clamping range of this chuck is between 0.078" / 2 mm - 3.54" / 90 mm, which is suitable for clamping a variety of industrial parts.
- High Precision: The metal lathe chuck jaws and three jaws are self-centering, the alignment accuracy is less than or equal to 0.002" / 0.05 mm, and no adjustment is required after installation. The high precision design of the chuck bevel gear guarantees the accuracy of the chuck operation.
- 【Accurate】: With high centering accuracy as well as a large clamping range.
- 【Application】: Design of three/four jaws, self-centering, widely used for woodworking lathe. The chuck is suitable for machine tools and accessories for general lathes, economical CNC lathes, grinding machines, milling machines, drilling and machine accessories, etc
- 【Package Include】: Type A: 1pc x Connecting Rod. Type B: 1pc x Connecting Rod, 1pc x Three Jaw Chuck, 2pcs x Short Sticks. Type C: 1pc x Connecting Rod, 1pc x Four Jaw Chuck 1pc x Wrench.
- 【Material】: Made up of zinc alloy material, anticorrosion, not easy to rus-t, durable and sturdy.
- 【Compact Size】: The compact chuck is small in volume, easy to use. High strength and hardness, small size, comfortable to wear.
- Enhanced Flexibility: The T chuck key of the lathe part allows the installation of various workpieces. And easy operation reduces changeover time for your convenience.
- Remarkable Versatility: This chuck has a compact construction. It is suitable for installation on a metal lathe chuck and clamping workpieces of various shapes.
- Of High Precision: The 4-jaw lathe chuck works accurately, bearing tolerance of ≤0.07 mm (0.003 in) to ensure satisfying metal processing.
- Premium Material: Diameter: 100 mm (3.93 in). The 4-jaw mini lathe chuck body is made of cast iron that has passed rigorous quality tests. So it is rigid and durable.
- Reversible Jaw Set: The lathe chuck is equipped with four reversible jaws that can be stepped inward or outward to hold raw materials of different sizes.
- High Adaptability: The accessory screws make the scroll chuck highly adaptable and can be used with the same series of jaws as the chuck. This power lathe chuck is suitable for clamping various parts such as hanging shafts, disks, equilateral triangles, etc.
- Double Jaw Chuck Jaws: Internal jaw is a positive L-shape, and external jaw is an inverted L-shape. The clamping range of this chuck is between 0.24" / 6 mm - 9.84" / 250 mm, which is suitable for clamping a variety of industrial parts.
- High Precision: The wood lathe chuck jaws and three jaws are self-centering, the alignment accuracy is less than or equal to 0.002" / 0.05 mm, and no adjustment is required after installation. The high precision design of the chuck bevel gear guarantees the accuracy of the chuck operation.
- Fast Clamping Speed: The 3 jaw lathe chuck has an automatic centering function, so it does not need to be repeatedly calibrated during installation. It only needs to be installed in the correct order, which is simple, fast, and convenient.
- Quality Material: The lathe chuck body is made of high-quality hardened steel, and the hardness test of the jaws and guides is HRC58-62. It has high strength and toughness, compression resistance and durability, and long service life.
- APPLICABLE RANGE-The chuck is suitable for machine tools and accessories for general lathes, economical CNC lathes, grinding machines, milling machines, drilling and machine accessories
- DURABLE IN USE-Both side of jaw teeth and guides are ground and hardened to HRC 58-62
- MAIN PARAMETER-3 Jaw self-centering design lathe chuck. Diameter: 160 mm (6.3")
- QUALITY MATERIAL-Semi-steel body. Cast iron chuck body. All guideways and bearing surfaces are precisely machined
- 2 SETS OF JAWS-Internal and external jaw sets included. Internal clamping range: 3-55 mm (0.12"-2.17"). Jamming range: 50-160 mm (1.97"-6.3"). External clamping range: 55-145 mm (2.17"-5.7")
- Installs easily with the simple tap of a rubber mallet
- Holds drill bits, pen mandrel shafts, and workpieces up to 5/8 inch in diameter
- Easily open and close the three chuck jaws using the included key
- Designed for use with WEN models 3424, 3424T, 3427, 34018, 34027, 34034, 4214, and 4225
- Compatible with any MT2 drill press, lathe, or mill
- Chuck Thickness: 2.559"
- Chuck Diameter: 6"
- TIR (Inch): 0.005"
- Back plate needs to be machined in order to fit the lathe chuck
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 5.709", Thru Hole:1.575"
How Do You Buy The These Are The Best Metal Lathe Chuck – A List From The Expert?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great metal lathe chuck? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching metal lathe chuck, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest metal lathe chuck available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Future Works Center has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for metal lathe chuck that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an metal lathe chuck?
- What benefits are there with buying an metal lathe chuck?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective metal lathe chuck?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any metal lathe chuck, much less the best one?
- Which metal lathe chuck are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about metal lathe chuck?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding metal lathe chuck, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for metal lathe chuck, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible metal lathe chuck. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Future Works Center provides an metal lathe chuck buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available metal lathe chuck currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of metal lathe chuck has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an metal lathe chuck?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your metal lathe chuck.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade metal lathe chuck objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their metal lathe chuck.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an metal lathe chuck, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an metal lathe chuck is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Future Works Center always remembers that maintaining metal lathe chuck information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding metal lathe chuck is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!