- Sampling rate up to: 24 MHz , can be 24MHz. 16MHz, 12MHz, 8MHz, 4MHz, 2MHz, 1MHz, 500KHz, 250KHz, 200KHz, 100KHz, 50KHz, 25KHz;
- Input Impedance: 1Mohm || 10pF (typical, approximate); Crystal: +/-20ppm, 24MHz
- The logic for each channel sampling rate of 24M/s. General applications around 10M, enough to cope with a variety ofoccasions;
- The logic for each channel sampling rate of 24M/s. General applications around 10M, enough to cope with a variety ofoccasions; 8-channel
- Input voltage range: -0.5V to 5.25V; Input Low Voltage: -0.5V to 0.8V; Input High Voltage: 2.0V to 5.25V
- If you are doing microcontroller, ARM system, FPGA development, we highly recommend you purchase this product! This item will help you solve your problem when you do MCU related products, especially for UART, SPI, IIC and other communication debugging.
- Reliable Technical Support: We have prepared detailed tutorial, includes: guidance manual, demo code, burning tools, necessary class libraries. Please visit our website (github: Keeyees/KY-57) to get tutorial or can contact us on Amazon, we will send PDF Document to you.
- Compatible with the Logic analysis software and open source programs such. B. sigrok (protocol analysis of RS232, SPI, IIC, 1-Wire, etc.)
- This kit contains 12pcs SMD IC 6 Colors Test Hook Clips which are ideal for using this 24MHz 8CH logic analyzer.
- 16 channels of digital signal could be sampled at the same time, and then they could be converted to digital waveform and displayed on the PC screen.
- The signal could be analyzed with many standard protocols, to get more straightforward communication data.
- It helps a lot in testing and analyzing digital system(MCU/ARM/FPGA, etc.), developing and debugging several communication programs, or monitoring and recording some digital signals for a long time.
- LA1010 is a logic analyzer product with high cost performance. It has 16 input channels and the sample rate is up to 100MHz. Along with the PC software KingstVIS.
- Supported OS: MAC OS, Linux, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10(32/64bit)（Updated By WIKI）
- 【COMPATIBILITY】widely applicable in the academic experiment, electronics repair, electronic engineering etc.
- 【SCREEN AND BATTERY】integrated with 2.8 inch, 320x240 colorful display screen and 500mAh lithium rechargeable battery.
- 【DATA STORAGE】build in 8 MB storage memory and can export logic waveform data to computer with micro USB port.
- 【KEY SPECIFICATIONS】4 channel; Max Sample Rate:100Mhz; Minimum capture pulse width 10ns.
- 【PORTABLE】Ideal for beginner of electronic hobbyist with its small and compact that could be carried in the pocket, allowing you to achieve every detailed measurement anywhere and anytime.
- UART, SPI, IIC and other communication debugging, let you get twice the result with half the effort. 24M sampling rate, can automatically analyze UART, IIC, SPI and many other standard protocols.
- A total of 8 digital channels, the voltage range is 0V and 5.5V, of which 1.5V is the voltage threshold, below 1.5V is considered low, above 1.5V is considered high.
- The logic for each channel sampling rate of 24M/s. General applications around 10M, enough to cope with a variety ofoccasions.
- Sampling rate up to: 24 MHz , can be 24MHz. 16MHz, 12MHz, 8MHz, 4MHz, 2MHz, 1MHz, 500KHz, 250KHz, 200KHz, 100KHz, 50KHz, 25KHz.
- This item is an inexpensive logic analyzer designed to be compatible with Saleae Logic Analyzer software, but this item is not an official Saleae product. This item is also supported by the free software by Sigrok called PulseView.
- Next Gen Logic 2 software available @ Saleae website - Mac, Windows, & Linux
- 8 Digital/Analog inputs (multi-use)
- 10 Billion+ samples of digital, 500 Million+ samples of analog (uses PC memory, USB 2.0)
- Decode SPI, I2C, and 23+ more
- Digital sample rate up to 100 MS/s, Analog sample rate up to 10 MS/s
- Decode SPI, I2C, and 23+ more analyzers
- Cross platform - Mac, Windows, & Linux
- 10 Billion+ samples of digital, 500 Million+ samples of analog (uses PC memory, USB 3.0)
- Digital sample rate up to 500 MS/s, Analog sample rate up to 50 MS/s
- 8 Digital/Analog inputs (multi-use)
- Plug the DuPont cables into the logic analyzer interface one by one. After the DuPont cables are inserted, they will be divided into 2 rows. The upper row of 5 logic analyzers corresponds to the silk screen on the left side of the shell, and the bottom one row corresponds to the silk screen on the right. Before testing the signal, please connect the GND channel of the logic analyzer to the GND pin of the board, otherwise the measured data will be unreliable.
- Logic analyzer is a waveform test device similar to an oscilloscope. It collects specified signals and displays them to developers through graphics or data statistics. Developers use these graphical timing signals to analyze hardware or software errors in accordance with the protocol.
- If the logic analyzer works at 24M, the USB device must not only provide a 24M communication rate, but also must ensure that other devices occupy USB resources before the 4 buffers are filled. For these reasons, the logic analyzer cannot always work at the sampling frequency of 24M for a long time, depending on the computer performance, the availability and latency of the USB bandwidth, and other devices that are occupying the USB drive.
- The normal working voltage of the logic analyzer is below 5.5V, the voltage below 1.5V will be regarded as low level, the voltage between 1.5V and 5.5V will be regarded as high level, the maximum withstand voltage is 7.5V, so please pay attention to the test Voltage.
- Logic analyzer is an indispensable device in design. It can quickly locate errors, find and solve problems, especially when analyzing timing, such as 1wire, I2C, UART, SPI, CAN and other data, the application of logic analyzer to solve problems is very fast.
- 32 digital channels. Dual-mode support. In stream mode, data will be captured and transferred into PC memory in real time. With this mode, you can get long sample duration; In buffer mode, data will be captured and stored into on-board memory temporarily. With this mode, you can get a high sample rate.
- Worked with DSView software, which is compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux. DSView supports nearly a hundred protocol decoders. Additionally it's also an open source software, you can find it on github.
- USB 3.0 type-c interface. Up to 16G sample depth in stream mode. Support following stream modes: 1GHz @ 3 channels / 500MHz @ 6 channels / 250MHz @ 12 channels / 100MHz @ 30 channels / 50MHz @ 32 channels.
- Support adjustable threshold (0.1 Step). Additionally with shielded fly wires and unibody aluminum case, you can get a better and cleaner waveform.
- 2Gbits on-board DDR3 memory. Support following buffer modes: 1GHz @ 8 channels / 500MHz @ 16 channels / 250MHz @ 32 channels.
- Power Supply (4.5 to 15V, 0.75W max output, with closed-loop feedback)
- Multimeter (V/I/R/C)
- Logic Analyzer (2 channel, 3MSPS per channel, with serial decoding)
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator (2 channel, 1MSPS per channel)
- Oscilloscope (2 channel, 750ksps)
How Do You Buy The These Are The Best Logic Analyzer – A List From The Expert?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great logic analyzer? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching logic analyzer, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest logic analyzer available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Future Works Center has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for logic analyzer that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an logic analyzer?
- What benefits are there with buying an logic analyzer?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective logic analyzer?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any logic analyzer, much less the best one?
- Which logic analyzer are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about logic analyzer?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding logic analyzer, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for logic analyzer, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible logic analyzer. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Future Works Center provides an logic analyzer buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available logic analyzer currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of logic analyzer has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an logic analyzer?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your logic analyzer.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade logic analyzer objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their logic analyzer.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an logic analyzer, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an logic analyzer is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Future Works Center always remembers that maintaining logic analyzer information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding logic analyzer is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!