- 400VA Magnetic Low Voltage/Flourescent, 1/6th HP (3-Amp) fan
- Fits in a standard wall box and requires a neutral for operation
- Sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room
- Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation
- Replaces a single pole switch for control of ventilation fan or a fan/light combination
- Humidity control switch turns fan ON automatically when moisture levels exceed preset level and turns it OFF after levels drop; eliminates excess humidity
- Sensor switch detects excess humidity and automatically turns the ventilation fan on; perfect for high humidity locations such as the bathroom, laundry room, basement, etc.
- Time delay of 30 minutes; features a manual ON/OFF switch to bypass the humidity sensor
- Neutral wire required; single-pole use only; 120VAC; 3A maximum fan load; 45%-80% humidity range; 1-year warranty; UL-Listed
- Humidity sensor features three levels to choose from (low, medium, high) to suit specific ventilation needs of the room
- NEW GENERATION: We update a critical opition for minimum run time, you can setting for how long the fan runs in auto/manual mode, default time is 1 min (1 min - 60 min)
- AUTO/MANUAL MODE: When set to automatic mode, it can automatically detects the humidity in the room and turns on the bathroom fans, it will automatically stop when the moisture value you set is reached. When set to manual mode, press ''M '' button, you can turn on the fan; Press ''M '' button again, the fan can be turned off or run 1 min to automatically turn off
- DEHUMIDIFICATION FUNCTION: Our Ortis humidity sensor fan switch uses a microprocessor combined with the advanced digital sensing technology. To detect the humidy level in the bathroom and automatically turn on the exhaust fan for ventilation, keep your bathroom dry and clean, creating a healthy environment for you and your family. It also has humidification function. When the weather is dry, it can be used by connecting the humidifier
- NO DISTURB AT NIGHT: Are you still worried about that the loud exhaust fans at night will cause you to have trouble sleeping? Our wall humidity sensor switch for bathroom fan can manually set the time off fan operation at night about 4-16h, enough time to ensure you a good night's sleep. And will return to automatic mode when the time arrives, you no longer need to manually set, make your life more healthier and easier
- WIDE APPLICATION: The moisture sensor switch are perfect for bathrooms, laundry rooms, basemenst, garage, pantry or any other location high levels of humidity. The humidifying function can be used in your bedroom, living room, etc. When in non-operating mode, the blue light will turn off, you no longer worry about it will trouble you. Support 110/220V, neutral wire is required
- Humidity range 45%-80% relative humidity, Compatible with traditional, decorator or screwless switch wallplate
- Maximum fan load 1/4HP, 3A
- Fan can be manually controlled for immediate ventilation needs, Time delay for fan is 30 minutes
- Turns fan ON/OFF automatically based on preset humidity level, Includes 3 humidity settings adjustment: High, Medium and Low
- Manual ON / automatic OFF for fan, Replaces standard single pole switch
- BATHROOM FAN OCCUPANCY DETECTOR Converts bathroom ventilation fan control wall switch with this smart humidity control switch, turning fan ON automatically when humidity exceeds preset level and turning OFF as it drops to normal to eliminate excess humidity
- NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED; 4 time delay settings from 15 sec to 30 min; 3 adjustable humidity levels; 120VAC, 3A fan/motors, 500W incandescent/halogen, 150W CFL/LED; Up to 600 sq.ft coverage, 180 degree field of view; Wall plate sold separately
- MOTION SENSOR Two single pole switches to control bathroom light and fan separately; Compatible with LED light bulbs; Energy savings of up to 40% with motion sensing control; Complies with CA Title 24
- FAN TIMER SWITCH Dual-tech in-wall humidity control switch that controls both bathroom fan and light simultaneously. Dual technology of passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor switch and humidity sensor switch for fan. Automate light and exhaust fan control to keep you hands-free.
- HUMIDITY SENSOR SWITCH features simple controls and operates in two modes: Occupancy Mode (auto on/off lights, auto on/off fan), and Vacancy Mode (manual on/ auto off lights, auto on/off fan). Adjustable time delay and humidity level
- Supports 400W LED or 500W incandescent bulbs, single-pole/1-way wiring, and is CA title 24 and RoHS compliant
- Push button provides manual ON/OFF light switching at any time between occupancy detection (lights ON/OFF are fully controlled) and vacancy detection
- Relative humidity level can be set between 30 - 85%; adjust timing for fans and lights in increments of 10, 20, or 30 minutes
- Combination moisture and motion sensor to automatically control bathroom exhaust fan and light; passive infrared (PIR) motion range up to 600 square feet and programable humidity level
- Two independent push buttons provide manual control of the fan or light and two configurable working parameters and one configurable light operation mode
- CONTINUOUS VENTILATION MODE: Operates fan for set minutes per hour to achieve targeted average CFM levels and efficiently meet ASHRAE 62.2 whole house mechanical ventilation (WHMV) requirements
- PRECISE SENSITIVITY ADJUSTMENT: Variable setting from 20% to 80% relative humidity so the fan works when the homeowner wants it to regardless of climate or season
- HUMIDITY SENSING WALL CONTROL: Sensaire technology responds to increases in humidity rather than waiting for condensation to form or a relative humidity set point to be reached
- DECORATOR STYLE: Designed with settings behind concealed door blends in seamlessly with existing switches and décor
- USER-ADJUSTABLE: Delay shut-off timer allows run-time customization for different bathrooms within your home
- VERSATILE - Adjust settings without tools or the need to remove faceplate and wallplate
- PRACTICAL – perfect for bathroom, basement, laundry room and spa
- EASY TO INSTALL – slim profile fits in most wallboxes
- CONVENIENT - automatically turns bath or ventilation fan on/off
- FLEXIBLE – can be installed with or without a neutral wire
- Includes manual light control switch
- Includes adjustable condensation and humidity sensor and adjustable fan timer
- Adjustable condensation and humidity sensors turn bath fan on when condensation is present and off when dry
- Blue LED light indicates with fan is on; can be used with any existing bath fan
- Moisture sensors prevent the growth of mold by triggering ventilation
- 💜👍💜Humidistat With Large LCD screen. Display the sensed humidity, setting humidity, and custom icons on the display indicate working mode.
- 🏡🍀🏡With a humidity correction function. Our humidity controller allow user to adjust measuring accuracy base to on different probe, etc.
- ✨❤️✨Our humidistat is aasy to use and program, Dehumidify Mode & Humidify Mode. Only 2-steps setting for your application, switch different modes between humidification and dehumidification automatically, plug-n-play design.
- ❤️💚❤️Reliable and highly accurate humidify sensor. This humidistat is plug and play transducers designed for OEM applications where reliable and accurate measurements are needed.
- 🍄💚🍄High and low humidity alarms are available, over-humidity and sensor error alarm. Widely used for koji fermentation, grow tent, exhaust fan, humidifier control, refrigerator, dehumidify control, meat curing room, bathroom, mushroom, mini greenhouse, crawl space, ventilator fan, etc. 12 month warranty!
How Do You Buy The These Are The Best Humidity Sensor Switch – A List From The Expert?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great humidity sensor switch? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching humidity sensor switch, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest humidity sensor switch available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Future Works Center has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for humidity sensor switch that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an humidity sensor switch?
- What benefits are there with buying an humidity sensor switch?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective humidity sensor switch?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any humidity sensor switch, much less the best one?
- Which humidity sensor switch are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about humidity sensor switch?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding humidity sensor switch, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for humidity sensor switch, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible humidity sensor switch. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Future Works Center provides an humidity sensor switch buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available humidity sensor switch currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of humidity sensor switch has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an humidity sensor switch?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your humidity sensor switch.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade humidity sensor switch objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their humidity sensor switch.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an humidity sensor switch, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an humidity sensor switch is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Future Works Center always remembers that maintaining humidity sensor switch information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding humidity sensor switch is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!