- 4 x 3.5-inch SATA 3Gb/s (Diskless)
- Expand the capacity of your QNAP NAS
- Includes a USB Type-C to Type-A connector cable
- Use the TR-004 as external storage for NAS backup
- Direct-attached storage device via USB Type-C for Windows, macOS and Linux
- Fast & Stable Transmission: Equipped with USB3.1 Gen1, this USB RAID Enclosure transfers files at speeds up to 5Gbps by accelerating with UASP, and the read/write speeds capable of reaching 230MB/s (Tested in RAID 5), which is faster enough to transfer 1GB files in 5 seconds. Thunderbolt 3 Compatible.
- 5 Bay RAID Enclosure: The RAID enclosure is suitable for various 3.5"/2.5" SATA HDD SSD. Supports 5 20TB hard drives, with a total storage capacity of 100TB. Multi-RAID modes of this direct attached storage for a diversity of needs, including RAID 0/1/3/5/10/JBOD(SPAN)/CLONE/PM RAID modes. (Hard drives are not included in SSD RAID enclosure)
- Tools-Free Installation: Easy disk installation and removal. Plug and play, no drivers needed. This 5-bay enclosure has 2 built-in cooling fans providing excellent heat dissipation and low fan noise, extending the disk's overall lifespan.
- Safe and Easy Storage: HDD RAID enclosure uses dual chips with built-in short-circuit, over-current, and multi-protection ensuring the safety of your hard drives and valuable data. Since the data is stored in a local, easy-to-manage 5-bay hard drive enclosure, cloud service costs and data loss due to online server shutdowns are a thing of the past.
- Wide Compatibility: 5 bay SATA HDD SSD enclosure is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, and iOS systems. Great for saving edited videos, backing up photos, storing important documents and corporate data, and as external storage for NAS backup.
- High-speed direct-attached storage Device via USB Type-C for Windows, macOS and Linux
- Use the TR-004U As external storage for NAS backup
- Lockable drive Bays
- Expand the capacity of your QNAP NAS
- Supports up to 4 2. 5/3. 5 inch SATA drives at Gpbs
- 【10 Gbps Ultra-fast Speed】 This 4 bay hard drive enclosure adopts USB3.1 GEN2(Type-C) protocol with a transfer rate up to 10Gbps (Max). Note: The speed will vary from the different performance of hard drive and computer host. Applicapable to Windows, Mac OS and Linux devices.
- 【Speed up Your Workflow】The 4 bay hard drive enclosure allows you to daisy chain a second or third external devices for extra workspace/storage capacity. For versatile working needs and allows you to deal with your files in a fastest speed. With the indicator lights, you can easily know the working status of your hard drive by one glimpse.
- 【Daisy Chain - 216TB Monster Capacity】This 4 bay hard drive enclosure supports 4 hard drives with a maximum capacity of 72 TB and 18TB for single drive. Use the dual USB-C Gen2 (10Gbps) ports to daisy chain two additional peripheral devices (except main device), which means the whole capacity could reach up to a monster 216TB enterprise-class storage capacity in total.
- 【For 2.5"/3.5" HDD & SSD】 Yottamaster 4 bay HDD enclosure has FOUR mental removable trays, fiting both 2.5" SSDs where speed matters most and 3.5" HDDs when it's important to maximize the storage capacity. The hard drives are fixed by provided screws, which can effectively be against shock and interface damage. Works well with WD Red hard drives.
- 【80mm Silent Fan】 Yottamaster hard drive enclosure is made of all aluminum. It not only provides a stable structure while running, and ensures a long term use. Plus an 80mm silent fan, meteor cooling holes on front and rear panel and the ultra cool aluminum casing to keep your drives cool during long hours of operation.
- Integrated 1.6 GHz Marvell armadaARMADA 388 dual-core processor and 2GB DDR3 Memory
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 or JBOD and spanning
- Centralized storage with anytime, anywhere access
- Integrated backup software for PC users and Time Machine support for Mac users
- Twonky DLNA-certified media server and iTunes support
- SIMPLE TO SETUP: Press the WPS button to connect to your router. Use the NETGEAR WiFi Analyzer app for optimal location.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORT: Simply plug in game consoles, streaming players, or other nearby wired devices using the one 10/100M port for maximum speed.
- EXTENDED WIRELESS COVERAGE: Adds Wi-Fi range coverage up to 1000 sq ft, and connects up to 15 devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more..Connectivity protocol:Ethernet,Wi-Fi
- AC750 WI-FI SPEED: Provides up to 750Mbps performance using dual-band and patented FastLane(TM) technology.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with Wi-Fi.
- The device is driverless and supports MAC, Windows, Linux cross-platform operating system; fully compatible with the USB protocol, and can be used with any computer, TV, server, set-top box and other devices.
- Supports hot swapping. The drive can be rapidly installed in 5 seconds.
- USB3.1 (Gen1, 5Gbps) Type-C interface, compatible with 3.5” SATA hard drive/2.5” SSD, supports up to 4 hard drives, total storage capacity up to 80TB (20TB x 4).
- Intelligent temperature control low noise fan. The fan speed is automatically adjusted with the temperature of the hard drive.
- Designed for applications like video editing, photo backup, technical document preservation, file backup, music library, financial records (this is NOT a NAS, it is a DAS and does NOT support RAID).
- Transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps via USB 3.0, Transfer rate up to 6.0Gbps via eSATA
- Support 2.5” SATA SSD / HDD up to 12TB (Bracket Adapter required, not included in the package, sold separately)
- User Manual is at the Product guides and documents below
- Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps hard drive transfer rate.
- Support all brand of 3.5" SATA 1 / 2 / 3 hard disk drive up to 18TB per drive, and up to 4 x 18TB
- 4 x SATA 6Gbit/s 3.5” hard-drive bays.
- USB 3.2 Type-C port with up to 10Gbps transfer speed.
- Locking key to prevent accidental bay opening, fully tray-less design.
- Hot-Swappable with 4 independent ON/OFF power switches.
- High-quality aluminum for optimal heat dissipation and structural integrity.
- Smart Fan Function With Built-In Thermal Sensor Support Auto & Manual Mode With 3 Level Of Fan Speed
- Support All Brands Of 2.5 Inch And 3.5 Inch Sata Hard Disk Drive Up To 18Tb Per Drive. (Does Not Support Raid And Nas Function)
- Independent Control Switch For Each Drive Allows Drives To Be Powered Off Individually. Dissipates Heat Efficiently With Steel Housing & Quiet Fan
- Super Speed Usb3.0 5Gbps Connection Transfer Your Files In A Breeze. Supports Sata I/Ii/Iii(6Gb/S), Uasp And Usb 3.0(5Gb/S)
How Do You Buy The These Are The Best Direct Attached Storage – A List From The Expert?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great direct attached storage? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching direct attached storage, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest direct attached storage available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Future Works Center has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for direct attached storage that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an direct attached storage?
- What benefits are there with buying an direct attached storage?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective direct attached storage?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any direct attached storage, much less the best one?
- Which direct attached storage are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about direct attached storage?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding direct attached storage, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for direct attached storage, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible direct attached storage. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Future Works Center provides an direct attached storage buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available direct attached storage currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of direct attached storage has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an direct attached storage?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your direct attached storage.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade direct attached storage objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their direct attached storage.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an direct attached storage, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an direct attached storage is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Future Works Center always remembers that maintaining direct attached storage information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding direct attached storage is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!