- 950 square inches cooking surface with 1/4” diameter porcelain wire cooking grates, grill more than 60 burgers or 120 hot dogs at once; Feature integrated folding windscreen to protect grilling
- Updated GB8000 II design avoids paint peeling while getting hot; Durable stainless steel control panel with big knobs, electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark with every push
- 2 folding Aluminum surface side tables provide additional workspace, stable while setting 25 LBS stuff; Large capacity grease collection underneath firebox helps grilling last long
- 8 stainless steel tube burners with 13,000 BTU each, total 104,000 BTU cooking power; supporting gas system includes 2 sets of regulators for stable, even flame
- Together with 60 inch length waterproof cover to protect grill against any bad weather and keep it dry and safe for all seasons
- Dual Systems: Two gas supporting systems create individually controlled grilling zones. Two individual electronic ignition systems offer reliable spark at every push.
- Folding Design: Three wind deflectors on each side of the cooking area are easy to fold down, and two folding side tables offer ample food preparation work space.
- Easy Cleanup: Draw-out grease drip tray and removable grease collection cup on two different grease management systems make cleaning easier.
- Great Storage: Store various large grill accessories on the 2-level heavy-duty open cart; secure LP tank on either side of grill depending on which area you are using.
- Spacious Cooking Surface & High Output: 969 sq. in. porcelain-enameled steel wire cooking grates are with food-grade treatment, and 8 stainless steel tube burners deliver 13,000 BTU each totaling 104,000 BTU cooking power.
- Large Event Grill: Porcelain-enameled steel wire cooking grates boast 947 sq. in. cooking space, and 8 stainless steel burners deliver 104,000 BTU cooking power (13,000 BTU each).
- Great Storage: Double-layer slatted bottom shelves are designed for convenient storage of small tools and large accessories.
- Collapsible Designs: Folding wind deflector provides all-around defense against the wind and oil splashes, and folding side tables with utensil rails offer ample food preparation workspace.
- Dual Systems: Two gas supporting systems create individually controlled grilling zones. Two individual electronic ignition systems offer reliable spark at every push. Two grease management systems make cleanup simpler and easier.
- Flexibility: Four lockable caster wheels make it easy to move around.
- Sink Basin Size: 10.5" Wide x 12.5" Deep x 7" Tall. Rotisserie Size: Actual rod is 44" long, but 38" is usable. Includes all hooks, weights, motor, and bearings so its plug and play. Grill Surface Sizes: Main grill surface is 38" Wide x 18" Deep. Warming rack on top is 37.5" Wide x 6" Deep. Side Burner: 13.25" Deep x 10.5".
- 6 Burners each at 11,000 BTU's, 1 Cast Iron Side Burner at 12,000 BTU's, 1 Infrared Rear Burner at 12,000 BTU's, Easy to clean slide out stainless steel grease pan, Grill Section Canvas Cover (while supplies last). Net Weight: ~350lbs. Crated Weight 550lbs (Ships double crated with wood on all sides).
- Blue LED Lighting above each burner knob and inside lights, Electronic Ignition, Upgraded Metal Knobs, Sink Section, 2 stainless steel grates + 1 cast iron sear pan OR 3 stainless steel grates. Main Grill Fully Assembled. Assembly Required on Sink and Side Table Extensions, 1 Year Seller Warranty (Parts only). Wide Thick heavy duty lockable castors included on all sections, makes moving it very easy. Certification: AGA, CE, ETL, CSA, ISO9000, ISO14000, ISO18000.
- Overall Exterior Grill Size: 89.5" W x 25" D x 47" H (Includes handles, knobs, and towel racks on left / right sides and height to top of grill lid), Width is 84.24" if you do not install the side towel racks on left / right side. Counter depth: 22.75" not including the handles and knobs. Counter height: 35.5", With the grill lid open overall height: 60". If the side sink and side table are not installed Width: 58".
- High Quality Black #201SS Stainless Steel Construction, Stainless Steel Burners and Flame Guards, Rear back infrared sear burner, 8 Zone BBQ Grill and Rotisserie (Skewer, Motor, Bracket, all parts included). Works with LPG propane or natural gas! Ships LTL Freight with curbside/edge of the driveway delivery via lift gate.
- Make the perfect steak - With patented Stainless Steel Dual-Tube burners and the innovative Flav-R-Wave Stainless Steel cooking system, The Regal S490 Pro will give you even temperatures across the cooking surface ensuring juicy and delicious results
- Make your next cookout a bit brighter - the cool blue LED-lit control knobs let you see exactly where the controls on your grill are set and add a stylish glow to your Outdoor patio space. Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer
- Do more with your grill - the powerful side burner is perfect for preparing sides and heating up your favorite BBQ sauce; use the rear rotisserie burner and included Premium rotisserie kit to cook a delicious and juicy whole chicken or leg of lamb
- PROUDLY MADE IN NORTH AMERICA - with a limited lifetime cook box , 10-year on burners, cooking grids, and Flav-R-Wave, and 2-year on remaining parts and paint, rest easy knowing your grill will perform for years to come
- Durable cooking grids - Solid rod 9mm Stainless Steel cooking grids are up to 56% heavier than those in comparable grills, providing great heat retention and giving bold sear marks; Stainless Steel provides lasting durability so your grill is always ready
- High Output: This durable 6-burner gas grill generates 71,000 BTU in total including 5 individually controlled tubular burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (12,000 BTU) and a side burner (9,000 BTU) to achieve high performance.
- Great Heat Retention: Double-layer lid ensures excellent heat retention for keeping food tasty and warm evenly. The dome creates an environment like oven to get a better flavor. Built-in thermometer monitors temperature in real-time.
- Spacious Cooking Area: Consists of primary cooking area – 602 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and secondary cooking space – 193 sq. in. warming rack, offering a total of 795 sq. in. cooking area that serves to a large gathering.
- Sear Burner & Side Burner: U-shape sear burner at the right side generates 12,000 BTU to provide strong performance for quick grilling; lidded side burner offering 9,000 BTU is ideal for preparing side dishes or soups.
- Hassle-free Cleanup: Made of galvanized steel, the removable grease tray is large enough to capture any drippings that escape. The removable grease cup also helps protect floors from fluid drips. Both are easy to slide out for hassle-free cleanup.
- Automatic ignition system delivers fast and easy start-up with four big knobs on the stainless-steel control panel
- Two fixed side tables provide ample space for food preparation. Lower bar design keeps your grilling accessories within arms’ reach
- Combination of gas grill and griddle with two individual cooking zones | Easy assembly required
- Product dimensions – 66.1" L x 21.8" W x 43.7" H | Clearance space around product – 36” | Product weight – 103.6 lbs. | Cooking area (Two) – 292 sq. inches each | Gas tank size – 20 lb. | Burners output (4) – 12,000 BTU each
- With fold-down legs for compact storage and four locking casters for easy moving, it is ideal for cookouts | Removable oil management system facilitates easy cleanup
- EASY TO START: Electronic ignition makes starting this grill as easy as pushing a button with individualized ignition system.
- BURNER OUTPUT: 6 main burners made of stainless-steel tube. Each main burner puts out 10,000 BTU, while the side burner goes up to 13,000 BTU for maximum cooking versatility (73,000 BTU total)
- DURABLE: Stainless steel and powder coated surfaces and side shelves makes this grill last even in the toughest conditions. The 4 main burners are made of stainless steel tube for lasting strength.
- 6 BURNER GAS BBQ: Cook up to approximately 55 burgers. Total cooking surface of 819 square inches.
- USER FRIENDLY: Hinged doors make it easy to get in and out of lower compartment. The propane tank is conveniently located making bottle exchange a simple task.
- Hassle-free Cleanup: Grease tray and grease cup facilitate easy cleaning job to collect excess grease and residues and thus to reduce the risk of flare-ups.
- Portability: Folding legs make it more convenient to slip into your car trunk for outdoor adventures like camping, tailgating, picnicking and more. With fold-down legs for compact storage and four locking casters for easy moving.
- 2-in-1 Combo: Two individual cooking zones - porcelain-enameled cast iron gas grill and ceramic-coated steel griddle, sufficient grilling capacity each measures 296 sq. in. and 314 sq. in. respectively.
- High Performance: 4 separately controlled stainless steel burners generate 48,000 BTU (12,000 BTU each) of heat evenly with high-to-low heat control. Automatic ignition system delivers fast and easy start-up.
- Detachable Deflector: Detachable wind deflector shields the wind and oil splashes, it can be removed and put on the side hooks for convenient storage.
- Mess-free Cleanup: Equipped with removable grease tray and grease cup to reduce the risk of flare-ups. It’s very easy to slide out and dump residues, thereby simplifying the cleanup procedure.
- High Cooking Output: Embodies five tube burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU) and a side burner (10,000 BTU). With all burners in use, you will have a total of 74,000 BTU output that can heat up the grill in no time.
- Fast & Even Heat: One-button electronic ignition system, reliable enough to fire up burners immediately. Flame tamers and porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates help distribute heat evenly throughout the whole cooking surface.
- Sufficient Cooking Capacity: Total of 855 square inches cooking area which can hold up to 21 hamburgers at one time. It can satisfy the need of an 8-10 gathering to conveniently cook as much gourmet food as possible.
- Burners for Different Purposes: With the capacity of offering 14,000 BTU power, the sear burner produces intense high heat for professional style searing. The single side burner is an appropriate choice to prepare side dishes.
How Do You Buy The These Are The Best 8 Burner Gas Grill – A List From The Expert?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 8 burner gas grill? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 8 burner gas grill, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 8 burner gas grill available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Future Works Center has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 8 burner gas grill that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 8 burner gas grill?
- What benefits are there with buying an 8 burner gas grill?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 8 burner gas grill?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 8 burner gas grill, much less the best one?
- Which 8 burner gas grill are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 8 burner gas grill?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 8 burner gas grill, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 8 burner gas grill, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 8 burner gas grill. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Future Works Center provides an 8 burner gas grill buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 8 burner gas grill currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 8 burner gas grill has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 8 burner gas grill?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 8 burner gas grill.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 8 burner gas grill objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 8 burner gas grill.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 8 burner gas grill, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 8 burner gas grill is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Future Works Center always remembers that maintaining 8 burner gas grill information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 8 burner gas grill is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!